long time no see..
Hi hi hi.. bac again. Wat I did till now?At last got the call letter stating join on june26th. There are 3 parts here on:-
TRAINING PERIOD:
As any software company my job started wit the training period. I wrote an elaborate mail at the start of my training period, but unfortunately I was not able to post it as there was a problem with the blogging.
Now a small gist of it..
"training period was FUN" - there were hardly some ppl who told this and we were one among them. Our day starts at 10 in the night(v sleep all the day during our sessions :p ), and we go to bed usually at some 3 rarely at some 4 or even 5 in the morning. "Wat do u do til then?" I still remember the puzzled voice of my dad. There is no game tat v left untouched. Shuttle and table tennis are the ones v play regularly. I have tried all others like basket ball foot ball for the first time in my life. "Basket ball at 4'o clock in the morning? don repeat this. go to bed early" this is my mom!!
Rock climbing and squash are the ones which I din try.
There was a muliplex cini theatre in which they screened the football worldcup match. We really got the feeling of seeing a live match there.
Hey forgot to mention about my room. We were given a 3 star kinda accommodation during the training period. The rooms were air conditioned and I always slept only at 18 degrees.Man, I never expected the training period would be an extension of my college life enjoyment.
BACK TO CHENNAI
At last I cleared all the tests successfully and was posted in Chennai. Back to home is always delightful though we enjoyed a lot there. It was here I got the feeling I'm working and no more a student, training was more like college - module tests, integrated tests, sports and movies.
ON THE BENCH : I really enjoyed this period. My schedule was as simple as this:
Morning 8.00 - at FC chatting wit other bench mates till 9.00
From 9 till some 11 - reading all kinda magazines and news papers in all the building receptions.
From 11 till 12 - cheking the mails.
From 12 till 2.00 - at FC eating eating chatting chatting
In the afternoon the schedule will be random. we may go to the dorm n sleep or we may put a confrence chatting in the intranet messenger or bac to magazines.
"Y SHUD I LEAVE SUCH A COMPANY!!!! which pays me for reading newspapers and chatting wit my friends"
another interesting work tat i did wen i was on the bench : taking pics of all interesting things happeneing there. (well i got a new moto L7 mobile u see!! :p)
one of the happening thing was the GOLU. this is a very very small golu in a tiny cabin of my colleague..

there was a small golu at the FC also..
Next was onam celeb. there was an excellent flower arrangement for this followed by lotsa tradional games. this was one memorable day!!!
PROJECT : at last i was into a project tat marked the end of all these enjoyments :( well tats my job and have to enjoy it..

9 Comments:
Cool looks like you've had a nice time enjoying your trainings! golu phoots'ellam azhaga irukku!
Happy that U enjoyed the training.
//which pays me for reading newspapers and chatting wit my friends"
//
ROTFL :) pjt start ayiduchu illa, inime thaan irukku unakku diwali. lol :)
btw, R u mentioning abt Mysore training centre..? (multiplex, etc..)
@ indianangel -> thanku :)
@ ambi -> ya ya diwali already started.. ya ya mysore trng dhan..
neengalum anga work panni erukeengala..
Well... :) u don't have to... u can always do all u enjoy... mmm?
heyy! me back to active bloggin! :)
n i guess this a very effective compresison of the trainin+bench period!
good job!
I cudnt ve managed it in a single post!!
@sathish
not really..
@anu
cool man.. now gonna log on to urs..
"Y SHUD I LEAVE SUCH A COMPANY!!!! which pays me for reading newspapers and chatting wit my friends"
Well lets hope that Naryana Murthy will never ever see your blog in his life time!! - All the Training & Entertainment for the first 3 months were just the starting bells for your........!!
Any Unfortunate Infoscion would explain this for you in a better way :-)
Cheers!!
Gopal.
Convey my regards & namaskarams to your Parents!
@gopal
yup those starting bells have ended... :((((
@satish
well am trying hard to manage fun n prjt simultaneously these days..
Well, is it one to try hard?! mmmm.. is it not the one to be relaxed and.... :-?
Post a Comment
<< Home