tamil font la ivvalavu spelling mistakes varumaa?(serious koshtin. like 'du' is funny,etc.) anyways, nice try. iniya tamil puthaandu vaazhthukkal 2 u 2!
Happy new yr Gayathri :) Hope ur new yr wish of writting in tamil goes well. but pls provide english translation as well (cos I'm v,slow in reading tamil!)
இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள். அவ்வையே! உன் தமிழோடு விளையாடவே, நாம் இங்கு வந்தோம். மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி. தொடரட்டும் நின் பயணம். he heee, summa kidding. All d best..
I too echo the same feelings...at that time when I was in Bangalore...I wanted to see some movies ..which were released but alas..all that was available was gory kannada movies.
11 Comments:
tamil font la ivvalavu spelling mistakes varumaa?(serious koshtin. like 'du' is funny,etc.) anyways, nice try. iniya tamil puthaandu vaazhthukkal 2 u 2!
Happy new yr Gayathri :) Hope ur new yr wish of writting in tamil goes well. but pls provide english translation as well (cos I'm v,slow in reading tamil!)
@ anu--> serious-a theiyala di..
@ arasi--> danku.. :)
@ has to b me--> ya sure nxt time i'l try tat also.. sorry MsMischief i don kno ur name.. ;)
காயத்ரி, உன் முயற்சிக்கு என் மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்.. உன் " இணய குறிப்பேட்டில்" தமிழ் கண்டு மகிழ்ச்சி..
@ ms--> ADA ADA BLOG-A TAMILA EPADI DHAN SOLLUVAANGALA SOOPER.. :)
இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள். அவ்வையே! உன் தமிழோடு விளையாடவே, நாம் இங்கு வந்தோம். மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி. தொடரட்டும் நின் பயணம்.
he heee, summa kidding. All d best..
Thanks for ur comments on my blog Gayathri..
I too echo the same feelings...at that time when I was in Bangalore...I wanted to see some movies ..which were released but alas..all that was available was gory kannada movies.
@ ambi-->ungal varugai-ku enadhu manamaarndha nandrigal.. :)
@ ammu--> ellam ungal aasirvadham dhan ;)
@ karthik kannan--> tats rite.. :(
Oh...Neengaluma..I also posted tamil new year wish in Tamizh..Its nice to see wishes of Tamil New year in Tamizh..
@ karthikeyan --> eppa thamizh-la post pannalana vera eppa namma seyardhu.. :)
Muyarchiku paaraattugal....aanaa, thamizha nallaave kolai panni irukeenga... he heee
Post a Comment
<< Home