exploration of the void

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

my blog

This is gayathri, this blog is just to give you all a formal note that I’ve started a blog with a small intro about me, myself. I know how much I struggled to prepare an answer for the question – “tell me about yourself” for my campus interviews. But then writing a blog is not that hard as I need not convert all my negatives to positives here. There is absolutely no necessity for me to add masalas to my blog post as i do to my dubuku seminars and shape it as though it were a national level paper presentaion. No more creation of new interests and hobbies like “mehandi”, ”cooking” and “sketching” – these are the hobbies that I created in me for the mere purpose of dragging my CV to one full page. Goodbye to all the deceptive phrases like “I’m at times short tempered”– I can openly declare “I’m the most short tempered person”. So here are my positive and negative qualities.

As any person would prefer let me start with my positive qualities (the list being very small) :
1. friendly(ok ok I kno everyone is friendly but I shud write atleast 4 +ves rite)
2. extrovert
3. self confident - over confident ;)
4. independent

Some of my negatives ( the original list is really big):
1. short tempered (trying hard to change this)
2. its really difficult for me to bring out the creativity in me (if any)
3. I’m zero in self analysis (but here I’ve put in a lot of efforts)
4. laziness(which has become a common +ve quality these days)
5. I involve in any work only if I like it and I enjoy working with it.
6. no extra-curricular activities like music or dance or sports L
7. I’ll always be a critic to my friends.
8. I’m a neophyte in reading books ( both techy and novels)

looks as though my negatives overweigh the positives rite??? Not really so…

7 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

add this 2 ur +ve qualities:
persuasion works in ur case albeit being late!! :P

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Bhars said...

well... welcome to the world of bloggers ;)

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger gayathri said...

hiiiiiiii thanku

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..Nice blog name G3
If u derived u r blog name from VOA yourself, u can add that to your positives..
Even otherwise, u can add "Listening n appreciating other ideas" as a positive :)

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice blog buddy!!!
u hav lot of inherrent positive qualities in u
the most obvious quality that u failed 2 identify is ur spontaneity(in evrythng;))

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger gayathri said...

hey thanks a lot krish and math i'l soon add them :)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger gayathri said...

to vramak--> i believe it is beginner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home